Chester Square is a small residential garden square located in London’s Belgravia district. Along with its sister squares Belgrave Square and Eaton Square, it is one of the three garden squares built by the Grosvenor family when they developed the main part of Belgravia in the 19th century. Chester Square is named after the city of Chester, near to which Eaton Hall – the ancestral home of the Grosvenor family – is situated.
While information and photographs of the property are included here, please contact me for full details.
A beautifully presented, stucco fronted town house overlooking this prestigious garden square. The house has undergone a complete programme of restoration and has been completely redesigned to suit modern living, finished and decorated to the highest specifications, whilst retaining the period charm and many of the original features.
- Ground floor kitchen opening on to dining room and family room
- South facing reception room opening onto large roof terrace
- Master bedroom suite with walk in dressing room
- 4 Further bedroom suites
- Media room
- Steam room with plunge pool
- Self contained staff suite and utility room
Features and Amenities
- Large roof terrace
- Air conditioned throughout
- Original stone stair case
- Tenure: Freehold
- Local Authority: The Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea
- Guide Price: Price on application
To download the brochure, please click here